Wednesday 18 April 2012

Raindrops….a poem!!!!!


Such a pure weather…...serene and exotic;
silver raindrops…
against my face…,
trickling down my hair….,
around my fingers….,
they hold my hand and took me for an odyssey….
…an odyssey…...so nostalgic…..!
...somehow....;
my mind is walking alone ...
in forgotten boulevard of those golden days.....
...... when death was my shadow...!
if you still remember…….
our escapades in the silver rains...,
if your heart still pine for those moments….
…………………………………………………………….
……Then you are again invited ....!
Oh’ my futile effort to catch the sands in my hand…
it’s a gift in itself….
The feel so real….of those long walks together…
There was no shadow…following us in the rains…!
I was in love with death.
It was raining when I died… and now also it is RAINING…!

No comments:

Post a Comment